Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2021

Which Do You Choose?

 If you were to die at this very moment, would you land in Heaven or land in Hell? There are two kinds of people here on earth: Those that know/have accepted Jesus, they are heaven bound! The other, do NOT know/have NOT accepted Jesus, they are Hell bound! Hell & it’s inhabitants will be cast into the Lake of Fire one day! It will be for eternity, forever & ever! Physical death is one thing, it’s just our fleshly body, but, that spiritual death, is complete separation from God & ALL His benefits! Spiritual death brings for unimaginable pain/agony 24/7 365 days & nights per year! Though time won’t matter anymore, for there will not be one moment of relief! We make our choice here on earth. Simply put, Choose Jesus, gain eternal spiritual life! Choose Satan, gain eternal spiritual damnation! My advice, choose Jesus! You may think this is hell on earth, well, you have not seen Hell!


Romans 6:23 (AMP) For the wages of sin is death, but the FREE gift of God [that is, His remarkable, overwhelming gift of grace to believers] is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Romans 10:9-10 (AMP) Because if you acknowledge andconfess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [recognizing His power, authority, and majesty as God], and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person believes [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his justification [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges andconfesses [his faith openly], resulting in andconfirming [his] salvation.


If you have not had the opportunity to accept Jesus, or unsure you did, read this aloud. This is serious, you must mean it in your heart(your spirit). It is a very simple prayer that changes both your life & your destiny! Read aloud & mean it! Our God is an all-knowing God, there is no fooling Him!


Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.In your name Jesus! Amen Amen & Amen! 


Thank You Jesus for Saving me, thank You that the Holy Spirit lives in me & thank You Father God for sending Your Son to Save me!!


Welcome to the Family of God & welcome to eternal life! 


God IS Good ALL The Time...

No comments: