Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 14, 2008

DOES YOUR LIFE LACK DIRECTION?

Key Verse: Proverb 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 21:2-3 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalm 25:9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring [it] to pass.
Psalm 37:23 The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
Psalm 48:14 For this God [is] our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide [even] unto death.
Psalm 73:24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me [to] glory.
Psalm 119:105 Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 139:9-10 [If] I take the wings of the morning, [and] dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
Proverb 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
Proverb 20:24 Man's goings [are] of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?
Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way [that] they knew not; I will lead them in paths [that] they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 49:10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
Isaiah 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
Luke 1:79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and [in] the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: