Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TRUST GOD & HE WILL LEAD YOU

When you trust somebody you believe that they won't lie to you, they won't do nothing wrong to you and they won't mislead you. Trust is the biggest part of any relationship. In Psalm 56:3&4 - "When I am afraid I will trust in you! In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust. I will not be afraid, what can mortal man do to me?" This will eliminate fear, I am convinced when I'm afraid, putting my trust in God. He leads me away from fear.

It's a simple task, all you need to do is ask for his help. Matthew 7:7&8 - "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks find and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." We must talk to God by praying. There will be no relationship with Father God without praying to him. Praying is your main relationship with God. If you don't believe you don't receive. Mark 11:24 - "Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you received it, and it will be yours."

Second thing, we must submit to God, to be led by God. I Peter 5:6 - "Humble yourselves therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may life you up in do time." When facing problems, humble yourself to God and he will lead you, out of your problems, because you have asked him and have submitted to his ways. So trust God and he will lead you every time!

My oldest son Thomas wrote this in 2002, he was ten years old then.

1 comment:

JCHaywire said...

Todd, it's nice to see that you are active in your faith community. It appears that a lot of good stuff is happening there for you and your family.
Very best regards,
Jonathan, Sarah, and Oscar Haynes