Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 7, 2021

The Day Has Arrived

 Well, I knew it would happen! I did not want to believe this day would come, but, I knew it would. Understand that I fully believe what a person does or does not do is between that person & our Lord. Especially in matters that fall into the gray areas. The matter I speak of is the jab. Many Churches are taking a stance, no jab, no entry into the Church building. I am old school, I believe anyone with any illness should come forward to the alter, the “elders” anoint & pray over the person to be healed! I also understand the Holy Spirit has been pushed aside in far too many Churches & the anointing does not flow much anymore. BUT, I for one still believe that Jesus IS still on the Throne in Heaven & IS still in the healing business! I still believe the Holy Spirit IS still moving where He IS allowed to!! I still believe there IS healing virtue in the anointing! Before you naysayers start spewing that I do not believe Covid is real, I know it is as I personally know people who died from it! But, I know this, no matter how strong Covid is, the Holy Spirit IS stronger, if He is allowed to work His Wonder-Working Power against it! Where has faith gone? So many, far too many, their faith is stronger for what Covid can do, NOT what the Holy Spirit can/will do!! Will Jesus find faith here on earth among His people?

Luke 8:7-8 (AMP) And will not [our just] God defend andavenge His elect [His chosen ones] who cry out to Him day and night? Will He delay [in providing justice] on their behalf? I tell you that He will defend andavenge them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find [this kind of persistent] faith on the earth?”

How can the sick call on the elders if they are not allowed in Church? I have anointed & prayed over the sick in Churches, in homes, In hospitals, in businesses, over the phone/internet, on the street too, but that anointing is oh so powerful during worship in the alter! Allowing ALL to see the wonder-working Power Of our mighty God! The opportunity for many to receive healing is during Church only! Let us not take that away!!


James 5:14-16 (AMP) Is anyone among you sick? He must call for the elders (spiritual leaders) of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer of faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another [your false steps, your offenses], and pray for one another, that you may be healed andrestored. The heartfelt andpersistent prayer of a righteous man (believer) can accomplish much [when put into action and made effective by God—it is dynamic and can have tremendous power].


God IS Good ALL The Time...

No comments: