Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2021

Wolves In Sheep Clothing

 I have been hearing something that is very troubling. I cannot believe this would come from men & women who actually spent time studying the Bible. I for one could never believe such a lie. The very troubling thing I have been hearing is the enemy is too strong, he has overtaken good! The Bibles I read from are very clear in Matthew 16:18, the Gates of Hell shall NOT, will NOT prevail against the Church! The Body of Christ IS & will be Victorious against darkness!! Not sure where this false Doctrine came from, just my guess, Hell itself! We must be studied up in the Word, so we are NOT deceived by those who twist the Scriptures in an attempt to lead as many as possible from our Wonderful Lord! Be on guard! Again I say: Be on guard! Keep the Word close to you, in you & in your mouth! Be on guard, watch for those wolves wearing sheep’s clothing!!


1st John 4:4 (AMP)  Little children (believers, dear ones), you are of God andyou belong to Him and have [already] overcome them [the agents of the antichrist]; because He who is in you is greater than he (Satan) who is in the world [of sinful mankind].


God IS Good ALL The Time...

No comments: