GIFTS OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE
1. The wisdom and knowledge of God.
A. Exodus 31:3; Nehemiah 9:20; Job 32:8; Isaiah 11:2, 54:13
(Isaiah 40:13-No one taught Him); Luke 12:12; Matthew 10:20;
John 14:26; 1st Corinthians 2:10, 12-13, 12:8; Ephesians 1:17.
B. Ezekiel 36:24-27; Hebrews 8:6, 10:1-19.
1. This prophecy is for us proven in Hebrews.
2. Cleansing by clean water. John 15:3; Ephesians 5:26; Titus 3:5;
Submitting one's self to the Word is sprinkling with clean water.
Being born-again. We walk in the world, then, we are kept clean.
3. One's nature is changed-"a new heart I will give you." Also He
promised to put His Spirit in us.
C. 1st Corinthians 12-Spirituals in this chapter include ministry gifts
of the Holy Spirit. It also includes operations of the Spirit and
administrations. Gifts in verse four is not in italics.
2. The word of knowledge is different from the profound knowledge of
A. We have to study to receive the profound knowledge of the Bible.
B. Living in the natural all the time causes spiritual things to be
indistinct and hard to hear.
C. The mind is noisy.
3. The word of knowledge-a word of fact about a situation from the mind
of God; a revelation of that fact, supernaturally, past and present.
4. Word of wisdom-Looking to the future-God's plan, mind, purpose and
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...