Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A WORD FROM:

January 2nd 2001

For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon everyone that is lifted up, and he shall be brought low; and the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day. Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nosterils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?
How is the faithful city become a harlot! it was full of judgement; righteousness lodged in it; but now murders thy silver rebellious and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts and follow after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. And I will turn My hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy sin: and they shall call them, the holy people, the redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, sought out, a city not forsaken.
Ye therefore shall keep all My stautes, and all my judgements, and do them; that the land, whither I bring to you to dwell therein, spew you not out. And ye shall not walk in the manners of the the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all things, and therefore I abhorred them. But I have said unto you, ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land which floweth with milk and honey; I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people. And ye shall be holy unto Me; for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.
Cursed be their anger, for it is fierce; and their wrath, for it is cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel. Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be on the neck of thine enemies, thy fathers children shall bow down before thee. Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in His ways, and to fear Him.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: