Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A WORD FROM:

NOVEMBER 13th 2000

Woe is me for my hurt! My wound is grievous: but I said, truly this is a grief, and I must bear it. My tabernacle is spoiled, and all My cords are broken: My children
are gone forth of Me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth My tent anymore, and set up My curtains. For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered. Behold, the noise of the bruit (rumor) is come, and a great comotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.
And the Lord said unto me, a conspiracy is found amoung the men of Judah, and amoung the inhabitants of Jerusalem. They are tured back to iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear My words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers. Therefore thus saith the Lord, behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto Me, I will not hearken unto them. Therefore pray not for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto Me for their trouble.

I saw the Lord standing upon the alter: and He said, smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the the last of them with the sword (the Word): He that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered. For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel amoung all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, (the Word), which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

Jeremiah 10:19-22; 11:9-11, 14; Amos 9:1,9-10


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...........

No comments: