Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 9, 2008

NOVEMBER 22nd 2000

This is the Word the Lord gave me on November 22nd 2000. Below is a Word our Lord gave me on February 9, 2008 while refreshing myself on the Word from 2000.

NOVEMBER 22nd 2000

And the king said unto the woman, go to thine house, and I will give thee charge concerning the king, my lord, o king, the iniquity be on me, and on my father's house: and the king and his throne be guiltless. And the king said, whosoever saith ought unto thee, bring him to me, and he shall not touch thee anymore.

For the Lord loveth judgement, and forsaketh not His saints; they preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgement. The law of his God is in his heart (spirit); none of his steps shall slide. The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. The Lord will not him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. Wait in the Lord, and keep His way, and He shall exault thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Knowest thou this of old, since man was placed upon earth, that the triumphanting of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment? Though his excellency, mount up to the heavens, and his head unto the clouds; yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, where is he? He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night. The eye also which saw him shall see no more: neither shall his place any more behold him.

Behold, the hour cometh, yeah, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone, and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2nd Samuel 14:8-10; Psalm 37:28-34; Job 37:4-9; John 16:32-33

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME....


2nd Samuel 14:8-10 And the king said unto the woman, Go to thine house, and I will give charge concerning thee. And the woman of Tekoah said unto the king, My lord, O king, the iniquity [be] on me, and on my father's house: and the king and his throne [be] guiltless. And the king said, Whosoever saith [ought] unto thee, bring him to me, and he shall not touch thee any more.

Psalm 37:28-34 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. The law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see [it].

Job 37:4-9 After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency; and he will not stay them when his voice is heard. God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend. For he saith to the snow, Be thou [on] the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength. He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work. Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places. Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.

John 16:32-33 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Nothing shall separate My love, My compassion, My Holy Spirit, NOR Myself from you. I have sealed you, NOTHING shall separate us for we are one. For I live in you and you in Me. My Church is one body, therefore, all who are true shall bind together and strengthen each other. If My people shall be a strength one to another then the time has come for one to lift up and encourage one another. I see all, and am saddened. My people are torn apart, ripped apart, and are treated as second class citizens, My children are the HEAD and not the tail, they are KINGS and QUEENS, MY joint-heirs. Even My generals need encouragement/support. But, many in the Church are considered much-much less than I can stand!! Who will liftup and support these saints? You think times are tough for you? Open your eyes and truly look at your neighbors!! Be not be judged with the goats, nor the uncompassionate; STOP looking the other way at those in need!! I consider one to be wicked who looks away from the needy!!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME…..

No comments: