Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2008

If your Bible isn't dripping the blood of Christ, it is useless!!


Isaiah 40:3-11; Proverbs 12:11

Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God! Preach it as all of you travel on the highways and the byways and threw the desert. Every material thing passes away--but the Word of God stands forever!! Your jobs, homes, cars, will pass away--but God's Word stands foreverlasting!!! Preach it my children! Till the land my children--plant, sow, harvest! Plant my Word everywhere, sow my Word everywhere. I will show you all a harvest none of you can even imagine.

Proverbs 8:12-17

Hate evil, hate sin, hate everything which exalts itself above Me. Power is Mine! Council is Mine! Seek Me in all matters, and I not shall only be found--I will give you wisdom, understanding, and revelation. By Me alone each of you will stand, by Me alone, each of you shall prosper in all you do.

Proverbs 16:20

To give attention simply means to yield to and do. So by studying and doing as the Word says, each of you shall find good and be blessed. Stop complaining and get on with the work at hand; look unto Me, look to My Word and I will give unto you understanding, knowledge, and most of all peace. Now, is your Bible dripping the blood of Christ? Are you using My Word to bring change in your life? For if you're not applying My Word in your life, how can you expect others to be helped in the same way, the Bible becomes useless. For if you are overcoming with the Word of God, your Bible is dripping with the blood of Christ.

God Is Good All The Time!

No comments: