Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A WORD FROM:

November 6th 2000

Not withstanding, continue in faith and charity (love) and holiness with sobriety. Our Lord is faithful, He shall stablish you and keep you from evil. Have confidence in the Lord touching you, that you do and will do the things which He commands you. He will direct your hearts (spirits) into the love of God, and to be patient in the waiting for Christ. Bow unto our Father, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named. You will be strengthened by His Spirit that Christ be in your hearts (spirits) by faith being planted and rooted in love. To be able to comprehend with all the saints to know the love of Christ, that ye might be filled with the fullness of God. We have all that we ask or even think according to the power that works within us. I am the vine, every branch in Me that beareth not fruit He takes away, and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, so it may bring forth more fruit. You are clean through the Word that I have spoken to you. Abide in Me and I in you. I am the vine, you are the branches. Ye shall ask and it shall be done. Glorify My Father. In the begining was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. All things were made by Him; nothing was maade without Him, He is life, He is light. The wind blows, you can hear it but knows not where it comes from, so is everyone born of the Spirit. Verily, verily, I say to you, he that believeth on Me, the works that I shall do he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye sahll ask anything in My name, I will do it. But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you and ye shall be witnesses unto Me. Ye are of God, because greater is He in you, than he who is in the world. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that rise up against thee in judgement, thou shalt condemn. For I know you, ye shall call upon Me and go and pray unto Me and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek Me and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.I will be found of you saith the Lord. Call unto Me and I will answer and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Judge not, and ye will not be judged, condemn not and ye shall not be condemned; forgive, and ye shall be forgiven; give, and it shall be given unto you.

2nd Timothy 2:15 GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...
2nd Thessalonians 3:3-5
Ephesians 3:14-20
St. John 15:1-8; 1:1-5; 3:8; 14:12-14
Acts 1:8
1st John 4:4
Isaiah 54:17
Jeremiah 29:11-14; 33:3
St. Luke 6:37-38

No comments: