Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 11, 2008

ABC's of Salvation

ABC's of SALVATION
Knowing your sins are forgiven and you are ready for heaven is as simple as following these steps:
A. Admit you have sinned. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
B. Believe in Jesus. "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).
C. Confess and leave your sin. "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).
If you don't know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, please pray this prayer. As you confess it with your mouth and believe it with your heart, you will be born again. (Romans 10:9-10) You will meet Jesus!
Lord Jesus, I need You in my life. I believe You are the Son of God and that You died on the cross for me. Please forgive me for my sins and create a clean, new heart in me. Renew my spirit so I can hear Your voice. I accept You as my Savior! You are my Lord! In the name of Jesus. Amen, Amen and Amen....

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

No comments: