Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 13, 2008

GOD WILL TEACH YOU TRUTH
Key Verse: Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Other Verses:
DEUTERONOMY 29:29 The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this law.
DEUTERONOMY 32:10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
PSALMS 25:9,12 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. What man [is] he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way [that] he shall choose.
PROVERB 16:23 The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.
ISAIAH 2:3 And many shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
ISAIAH 28:26 For his God doth instruct him to discretion, [and] doth teach him.
ISAIAH 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
DANIEL 2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what [is] in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
ST JOHN 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
ST JOHN 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
ST JOHN 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
ST JOHN 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
ST JOHN 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
1ST CORINTHIANS 2:9-10 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1ST CORINTHIANS 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
2ND CORINTHIANS 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
EPHESIANS 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: