Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2008

GOD CALLS US TO WITNESS FOR HIM

Key Verse ST MATTHEW 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Other Verses
EXODUS 4:12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
ISAIAH 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to [him that is] weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
ISAIAH 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou [art] my people.
JEREMIAH 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.
PROVERBS 11:30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.
DANIEL 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
ST MATTHEW 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
ST LUKE 12:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
ST LUKE 21:13-15 And it shall turn to you for a testimony. Settle [it] therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
ST JOHN 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
ST JOHN 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
ACTS 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
ACTS 18:9-10 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.
ROMANS 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
1ST CORINTHIANS 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
GALATIANS 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
1ST TIMOTHY 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
HEBREWS 6:10 For God [is] not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
JAMES 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: