Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 18, 2008

THE LORD BRINGS HOPE TO YOU
Key Verse: PSALMS 71:5 For thou [art] my hope, O Lord GOD: [thou art] my trust from my youth.
Other Verses:
JOB 11:18 And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig [about thee, and] thou shalt take thy rest in safety.
PSLAMS 34:22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
PSALMS 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
PSALMS 33:18-19 Behold, the eye of the LORD [is] upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
PSALMS 37:40 And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
PSALMS 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, [who is] the health of my countenance, and my God.
PSALMS 48:14 For this God [is] our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide [even] unto death.
ROMANS 5:2,5 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
ROMANS 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
COLOSSIANS 1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
2ND TIMOTHY 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
HEBREWS 6:18-19 That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which [hope] we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
1ST JOHN 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: