Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Day Every Day-2008

A NEW DAY EVERY DAY
JAN. 1ST 2008

As I sit here at my desk studying and refelecting on 2007, Dallaas Holm's song floods over and through me: "Here we are", Here we are in your presenceLifting holy hands to You, Here we are praising Jesus, For the things He's brought us through. I am speachless as I think of what Jesus brought myself/wife through in 2007!! As I think of 2008, I have goose-bumps, chills, just thinking about what is too come. I see greater glories, greater mercies, greater power through the Holy Spirit for the body of Christ in 2008. Great victories are awaiting the body of Christ in theis upcoming year! For we serve a Great and Mighty God who has no weakness, no short-comings, and knows no lack. Sooo!!! Lift your heads, look to heaven and Praise our Lord and King!!! For I can do ALL things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me!! (Philippians 4:13).
Our LORD has been speaking this to me during the last couple of months: If you can dream it, you can achieve it, through My son Jesus!! Praise God! Glory to Jesus!! I encourage each of you to take hold of this during the year of 2008!! Dream big!! Let the Holy Spirit direct your every step; speak positive faith-filled words, keep renewing your mind with the precious all-powerful word of God, casting out the doubtful thoughts that lead to shame and ruin of the God-inspired deam of complete victory, victory in EVERY area of your life!!
I leave you this as a thought, as a direction that leads to victory each and every day for 2008: Proverb 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth MORE and MORE unto the perfect day. Each and every day in this 2008 is a perfect day with Christ Jesus!! Praise God, Praise God!! Glory-Glory to the Most High God!! Our Jerhovah-Jireh...Our Provider!!!
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: