Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 14, 2008

GOD HONORS OBEDIENCE
Key Verse: PHILIPPIANS 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, DO: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Other Verses:
EXODUS 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth [is] mine:
1ST SAMUEL 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD [as great] delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey [is] better than sacrifice, [and] to hearken than the fat of rams.
1ST KINGS 2:3 And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:
JOB 36:11 If they obey and serve [him], they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
PSALMS 25:10 All the paths of the LORD [are] mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
PSALMS 106:3 Blessed [are] they that keep judgment, [and] he that doeth righteousness at all times.
PSALMS 119:2 Blessed [are] they that keep his testimonies, [and that] seek him with the whole heart.
PROVERBS 8:32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed [are they that] keep my ways.
PROVERBS 19:16 He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his own soul; [but] he that despiseth his ways shall die.
ISAIAH 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
JEREMIAH 7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
MALACHI 3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept [them]. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
ST MATTHEW 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
ST MATTHEW 7:21,24 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
ST JOHN 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
ST JOHN 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will [my] Father honour.
ST JOHN 13:13,16-17,20 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for [so] I am. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
ST JOHN 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
ST JOHN 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
HEBREWS 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
JAMES 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
1ST JOHN 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1ST JOHN 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
REVELATION 22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: