Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Morning Prayer

A MORNING PRAYER
PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD

Good morning Father, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit
Romans 12:1 Heavenly Father, according to Your Word, I present my body a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable in Your sight.
Ephesians 6:14-17 Now Father I gird my loins about with Truth, I put on the breastplate of righteousness. I shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all, I take the shield of faith wherewith I shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And I take the helment of salvation, and sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.
Isaiah 58:5 And according to Your Word, the glory of the Lord is my rear guard.
Isaiah 61:3 Now Heavenly Father I put on of praise, and I thank You for the armour You have provided for me to dress in this day. I am completely covered now! in the name of Jesus, according to Your Word, Father.
Matthew 16:18 Upon Jesus I have built my life, my home, and my marriage, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 23:1 You are my Shepherd, I shall not want.
Philippians 4:13;19 For You have supplied all my needs according to Your riches in glory, and I do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
2nd Corinthians 10:5/1st Peter 5:7 I cast down all imaginations and bring into captivity every evil thought, and I cast all care upon You, for You care for me.
Psalm 103:3 I praise You that I walk in divine health,
Isaiah 53:5 For You are my God who heals all my diseases, and by Your stripes I am healed!!
3rd John 2 I just praise and thank You for my prosperity and good health, even as my soul prospers.
Nehemiah 8:10 For the joy of the Lord is my strength.
Jeremiah 1:12 Father I have prayed according to Your Word, and You have said, You would watch over Your Word to perform it.
Father just rise up and live big in me this day for I am Yours, in the name of Jesus, Amen Amen and Amen....

Thinking it doesn't work?
ALWAYS REMEMBER
A.
You MUST claim it by the words from your mouth, "ALOUD"
B.
Every word spoken becomes a living thing. That either: 1) Opens the way for God to work in your life. OR 2) Opens the way for evil to work in your life. The choice is of your own individual self, no one else!!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: