Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GOD WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH FOR HIS SERVICE
Key Verse: ZECHARIAH 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
Other Verses:
JOB 17:9 The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.
PSALMS 37:39 But the salvation of the righteous [is] of the LORD: [he is] their strength in the time of trouble.
PSALMS 68:35 O God, [thou art] terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel [is] he that giveth strength and power unto [his] people. Blessed [be] God.
PSALMS 121:1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help [cometh] from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD [is] thy keeper: the LORD [is] thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
ISAIAH 26:4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH [is] everlasting strength:
ISAIAH 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.
ISAIAH 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
ST JOHN 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:
ACTS 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
2ND CORINTHIANS 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
EPHESIANS 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
EPHESIANS 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
EPHESIANS 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
PHILIPPIANS 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.
PHILIPPIANS 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
COLOSSIANS 1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: