Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What Christians are Lacking Today

WHAT CHRISTIANS ARE LACKING TODAY
MENTORSHIP

While in study the Holy Spirit lead myself to Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. Then He spoke this to me: What is missing today is mentorship. Mature men and women in Me who can shape the younger, pass along their life experience, not a worldly type of knowledge, but a spiritual type of experience of how they used My Word to overcome life’s challenges. I want the older in My Kingdom to pass along the wisdom I have given them. I want them to “shape”, to “guide”, to “lead” them to my truth and understanding. But, the younger “must” submit to the older, and the “older” must be patient.
Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to the fathers, means one must “submit” to the other. Pride must be erased, judgements must be removed from their minds, and attitudes must be checked. Mentoring is a 24/7 operation, therefore complete dedication on both parts must be in tact.
Time is short, Godly leadership, Godly mentorship is needed now

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME….

No comments: