I WANT MY PEOPLE WELL
Foundation Scriptures: Proverbs 4:20-23; 3rd John 2
1. Healing can be obtained in several ways.
A. Believing the Word for yourself.
1. Colossians 1:12-We are able to receive.
2. Acts 20:32-The word is able to give.
3. Proverbs 2:4, 4:20.
4. Matthew 13:15.
B. James 5:14-Calling upon the elders.
C. Agreement; binding and loosing (Matthew 18:18-19, 16:17-19; Luke 9:42).
D. Prayer (John 16:23; Mark 11:24).
E. Laying on of hands (Mark 16:15-20; 1st Corinthians 12:1-11) and special
ministries (Acts 19:11-12)
F. All of the above can bring special ministries into operation.
G. Saying it (Proverbs 12:18; Mark 5:25).
1. Doing what God said to do is obedience; expecting God to do what
He said is faith.
2. Moses stretched out the rod; God parted the water.
3. Naaman dipped; God healed him of leprosy.
4. We lay hands on the sick; God causes them to recover.
5. Elders anoint with iol and pray; God raises up the sick.
6. We do the small thing; God does the large thing.
2. Act as if the New Testament is true. Healing is in redemption.
A. Faith never has anything to do with feeling; feeling never has anything
to do with faith.
B. Faith never refers to anything but the Word.
C. If you are saved, you should be healed; if you are healed, you should be saved.
3. The Lord's Supper (1st Corinthians 11:24-32; John 6:51; Exodus 12:2-14).
4. God's will is for His people to be well and whole.
A. 3rd John 2.
B. Acts 10:38-God is no respecter of persons.
1. Acts 10:38_For God was with Him.
2. Actually, God was doing the preaching.
C. God wants His people free from disease as well as sin (Luke 5:17-26).
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...