Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 11, 2008

Prayer for Wisdom and Revelation

Prayer for Wisdom and Revelation

EPHESIANS 1:16-20
I do not cease giving thanks for (me/whosoever) while making mention of (myself/whosoever) in my prayers. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to (me/whosoever) a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus. I pray the eyes of (my/whosoever) heart may be enlighted, so that (I/whosoever) may know the hope of his or her calling. What are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power tword (me/whosoever) who believes. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might, which he brought about in Christ. He raised Him from the dead, and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places.

EPHESIANS 3:14-19
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth desires its name, that He could grant me, according to the riches of His glory to be strengthened with power through His Holy Spirit in my inner man; so that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith; and being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and the length, and the height, and the depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that I may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

In the name of Jesus, Amen Amen and Amen..Praise God Praise God and glory to Jesus!!!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: