Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 14, 2008

GOD WILL KEEP YOU
Key Verse: ST JOHN 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].
Other Verses:
PSALMS 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because [he is] at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
PSALMS 32:7 Thou [art] my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
PSALMS 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
PSALMS 94:18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
PSALMS 121:4-5 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD [is] thy keeper: the LORD [is] thy shade upon thy right hand.
PSALMS 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
PROVERBS 3:26 For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
PROVERBS 10:25 As the whirlwind passeth, so [is] the wicked no [more]: but the righteous [is] an everlasting foundation.
ISAIAH 40:11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry [them] in his bosom, [and] shall gently lead those that are with young.
JEREMIAH 30:22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
ST JOHN 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.
ROMANS 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1ST CORINTHIANS 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, [that ye may be] blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2ND CORINTHIANS 1:21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, [is] God;
2ND CORINTHIANS 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
PHILIPPIANS 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:
2ND THESSALONIANS 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep [you] from evil.
HEBREWS 11:16 But now they desire a better [country], that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
1ST PETER 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
2ND PETER 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: What things? The seven virtues as recorded in (2nd Peter 1:5-8) And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. IF YOU DO THESE THINGS YOU SHALL NEVER FAIL.
1ST JOHN 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
JUDE 24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
REVELATION 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...

No comments: